More Portraits of Gillian From Kuching

0 Comments
During my recent trip to Kuching I joined an outdoor portrait shooting session organized by Nunong, and it was the beautiful talent Gillian at Brooke Dockyard area. I have shared in my recent blog entry some images taken with the Nikon Z5 and Meike 85mm F1.4, the lens which was sent for me to review, and it is still in the progress of testing. However, in that same session, I also brought along another mystery camera and an equivalent 40mm lens, and I took some shots with that setup as well. Here are the images from that unrevealed old, cheap camera, which I shall talk about in near future. 

Organizer - Nunong Tindin (IG @nunongtindin)
Model - Gillian Octavyia (IG @gillian0ctavyia)














Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: