Short Trip Home To Kuching - Food & Friends

0 Comments
I have been away from Kuala Lumpur for about one week, and just returned from my short trip to Kuching, Borneo to celebrate my mum's birthday. Every year, in July, I will definitely make time to visit mum, and this would also be a good opportunity to catch up with some friends from my hometown, and stuff myself silly with amazing local Kuching food. Not to forget, I also always allocate some time for shutter therapy, and yes, there will be some shots I will share from my street shooting sessions and some photo outing adventures in Kuching here, very very soon. For this blog entry, I shall post a short collection of people I have met and the few favorite food that I have eaten. 

Breakfast with mum. We had a simple dinner to celebrate her birthday, no pictures for that, we are keeping some parts of our lives private. 


Sarawak Laksa. The late Anthony Bourdain claimed this to be the breakfast of gods. 

Georgette Tan! Can't wait to see one of your projects come to fruition. I am waiting, and I am patient.

Kieron Long, Leica Ambassador in Borneo. We had some photo adventures together, and some kolo mee sessions too. 

Kolo Mee. Not sure why KL got this dish so so so wrong. Only good ones in Sarawak. 

Allen Ang. We shall catch up soon in KL. 

Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: