Exploring SS2 Morning Market

0 Comments
Last Saturday my Filipino group of friends in KL invited me along for breakfast at SS2 morning market. For all my time being in Kuala Lumpur area I have never been to that market before in my life, so it was my first time. The market was huge, selling fresh meat, vegetables and produce, but also has a section for breakfast serving. We were just there for our breakfast and did not do any shopping. I had a serving of Char Kuey Tiaw and a Char Siew Pao, with an "ikat tepi" Teh Peng. It was a filling breakfast with even more satisfying company of friends, I'd say it was a Saturday morning well spent. 

Drink stall, making coffee and tea for breakfast folks

SS2 morning market - huge warehouse like market

Breakfast section - you can sit down and enjoy your food

Teh Peng "Ikat Tepi" Style
Basically, Iced Milk Tea

Char Kuey Tiaw, or Fried Flat Noodles

Flat lay works better?

Char Siew Pao, Pork Bun

Yummy fillings

Van Ligutom (IG @vanligutom)

Jojo (IG @jojoelisan)

Anthony Barlan (IG @antzcloset)

Seller wrapping up noodles for take-away

Variety of economical dishes
Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: