My New Camera Is So Cool!

0 Comments
When I saw this camera on sale online I just cannot resist pressing the "buy" button. I have always been a huge fan of Lego. However, growing up in a poor family I did not have the luxury of owning or playing much with Lego, and I was always jealous of my other friends who have them. Now that I am a working adult and I can afford my own toys, it is just tempting not to get the Lego camera, and well, as a photographer myself, how can I resist a camera, though a Lego one? I also took this opportunity to vlog the whole process of me assembling the Lego camera (though sped up in time lapse) and also, I featured my friend Irene which I had brunch with in the vlog, and I also talked a little about why I go to the gym and lift weights. Yes, my second YouTube channel is updated with a latest vlog, you can check it out here (click). 




Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: