7Artisans 18mm F6.3 II Body Cap Lens - More Adventures

1 Comments
I brought the 7Artisans 18mm F6.3 II body cap lens which I have purchased recently out for another spin during my shutter therapy session. I thought the almost 35mm equivalent focal length was quite a nice coverage for general street shooting. I have shared my early impressions on this lens before, so I am not going to repeat myself. I did dive in a little deeper in my latest video here (click). In short, I personally think 7Artisans outdid Olympus in their body cap lenses simply because they made them in full metal construction (Olympus had theirs in plastic) with full manual focusing ring which was so much easier to operate (versus Olympus variants having tiny lever for manual focus pull). I shall share some new images shot with the body cap lens on Olympus OM-D E-M10 (original) in this blog entry. 




















Please support me & keep this site going:


1 comment:

  1. These are some of your most fun photos -- I love the cat, and the barefoot guy with red flipflops and a red drill in the red bucket! I just got the TTArtisan 25mm f2 (different company, I know) and have been enjoying shooting with it on my E-PL10.

    ReplyDelete