Night Street Portraits With The E-M1 Original

0 Comments
There is just something so fun shooting on the streets at night compared to daytime, as the sun is gone, the street is lit with artificial light that adds a different glow to the scene. I brought the Olympus OM-D E-M1 original out for this round, since the camera is a little neglected and did not get much use recently. I paired it with the Sigma 30mm F1.4, since I was shooting in low light, the brighter aperture would help gather a bit more light. I went around Imbi area and got some portraits of strangers. I also have filmed the behind the scenes in POV style showing you what happened around and in front of me before I clicked the shutter button. You can find the POV video here (click). For a more than 10 years old camera, I am still constantly impressed by what the OG E-M1 can do!















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: