Portraits of Lily With Meike 85mm F1.4 Z

0 Comments
Meike sent me their 85mm F1.4 full frame lens for Nikon Z mirrorless system and I brought the lens out for some testing sessions, shooting with my Nikon Z5 camera. I have done a mini review video; you can check it out here (click). Basically, I am quite impressed with the optical performance of the Meike 85mm F1.4 lens, it renders very sharp images with good contrast and beautiful bokeh, and it manages the lens flaws quite well. There is nothing much to complain about the lens, with the budget price tag, it easily becomes a highly recommended lens for those who seek to stretch their budget on Nikon Z mirrorless system. In one of the testing sessions, I was shooting this beautiful model Lily (IG @lilyayumiii), so I shall share the series of portraits taken of Lily in this blog entry. I shall share more images from other sessions in my coming blog entries. 






























Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: