Lumix GM1 Sunday Walk

0 Comments
Sunday has become the default photowalk day for most of my friends, as they do have weekday office jobs and weekend means time for some camera action. I have adjusted my shutter therapy allocation hours to accommodate these friends, sometimes it is just more fun to go out with a few like-minded people and enjoy photography as a group activity. As much as I enjoy shooting solo, I do admit we humans are social creatures, and being in a group can be super fun, if you are with the right kind of people of course. I normally run around in smaller groups - no more than 4 or 5 people, or else instead of a photowalk it has become a giant chaotic gathering and no shooting gets done. This time we attacked the usual Petaling Street, a popular ground for street shooting for the locals. I brought along the Lumix GM1 and Olympus 25mm F1.8, and it has been a fruitful session!
















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: