Street Shooting With Meike 85mm F1.4 Z Lens

0 Comments
This is a continuation of the mini review series for the Meike 85mm F1.4 lens for Nikon Z full frame mirrorless system. I brought the lens out on the streets of Kuala Lumpur for some shutter therapy action, and I mounted the lens on my own Nikon Z5. The lens is on the larger and heavier side of things, but still manageable on the Nikon Z5, without feeling out of balanced, and handling was quite comfortable for extended shooting durations. The AF worked very well, human face/eye detect tracking AF worked like a charm, and general AF speed was very quick and reliable. The lens is perhaps too long for most street photography uses, but it does not matter, I just wanted to collect some sample shots to add to the collection. 

















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: