Special Update: I Have Joined The OLYMPUS VISIONARY

17 Comments
I am super happy to announce that I am now an Olympus Visionary! Olympus Malaysia has started their Olympus Visionary program and I was privileged to be invited to join. I would like to thank everyone who visited this blog and followed me over the years, I appreciate every single once of your presence! Moving forward, there will be some changes to my writing approach, and I have written an update statement at Ming Thein's site (click here), so please hop over to find out the story behind me joining the Olympus Visionary, as well as what changes from now on.


All I can say is, Shutter Therapy lives on!


17 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Robin. That's a real achievement and a deserved recognition of your unique style and talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy, appreciate the kind words! I shall continue to shoot and write, sharing my passion both here and on MT's site.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Robin! It's nice to read this, You deserve every bit of the distinction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Augusto! Appreciate your support!

      Delete
  3. Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!Thank You! You deserve EVERY bit of this recognition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, absolutely deserved. Wishing you all the success going forward. Now get your hands on the new rumoured EM-1X. Look toward to some interesting shutter therapy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr T! I shall do my best moving forward!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Robin Wong !.. Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I think it is too soon to wish Happy New Year? I will have few more articles before that hah

      Delete
  6. Way overdue ... but better late than never! Congrats Robin - you certainly deserve this!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy for you. I hope it is always good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and I am glad to hear from you again, Saka-San. Hope all things go well on your end.

      Delete