Olympus Photo-Sharing Session In Bangkok, Thailand on 9th January 2019

1 Comments
I will be travelling to Bangkok, Thailand for the first time in my life (yes, Bangkok is near KL where I am and it is somewhat strange I have not been there yet) and I am excited for the street photography opportunity there! My street shooting friends have been raving about how they think Bangkok could be their street photography heaven. I will be there from January 6th to January 10th, 2019, and I could not ask for a better way to start the new year.

Incidentally, Olympus Thailand has also invited me to conduct a photo sharing session to Thai audience! The photo sharing will be held at Olympus Store in Central World on the 9th January 2019 at 6.30pm.


If you are in the vicinity and you have been following this blog, please do drop by and say hi, I would love to meet you in person. From my blog traffic stats, I can see that I do have a sizeable Thai audience and please do show yourself!

I am extremely thrilled for this coming adventure and I cannot wait to visit Bangkok in about a week's time (from this writing).

Bangkok, here I come!



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the results! Bangkok is my favorite city.

    ReplyDelete