I Am Back From South Africa, And More Updates Are Coming Soon

2 Comments
I have just arrived at Kuala Lumpur a few hours ago, and I cannot wait to share my photographs from my South Africa trip with all you beautiful people. The past 5 days in Madikwe Game Drive was nothing short of incredible, the experience of shooting alongside such talented and skillful photographers from all around Asia Pacific countries was nothing short of eye-opening. I have learned so much over the span of few days and was deeply inspired to further grow myself as a photographer.

Do allow me some time to go through heaps of photographs I have taken and I shall compile them into my coming articles. I shall be working as fast as I can, so do stay tuned.

Meanwhile, here is a sneak peak of some snapshots of the trip taken with my Motorola G5S Plus smartphone, as well as some behind the scene images. South Africa is such a beautiful country, and I cannot wait to return again some day. I miss it already!

Sunrise view right in front of the restaurant balcony at the lodge I was staying at - Tau Game Lodge

The African Bush - such a wonderful scenery

An Olympus Visionary shooting the sunset


Game Drive vehicle

Everyone was shooting with Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II and M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS PRO lens. 

Look how close the cats were!

My first time riding a Private Charter Plane. 

It was so small inside the plane, we were all cramped!

Sunsets were always dramatic here!

Stay tuned for the coming updates!



2 comments:

  1. Hey, Robin - didn't they give you the E-M1X to try? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trip was about fellowship with other Visionaries and also a conference to allow Olympus to work closely with us photographers!

      Delete