Reacquiring the Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8

0 Comments
I have previously sold off my Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8 and upgraded to the 25mm F1.2 PRO, which I have used for many years. Recently I found myself wishing for a smaller 50mm equivalent lens solution for my Micro Four Thirds set up especially when I am doing street photography. I found a used unit at a great price, so I reacquired the Olympus 25mm F1.8, and I brought it out for some shutter therapy sessions. The particular set of images shown in this blog were all shot on Olympus OM-D E-M5 original. I am a 50mm (equivalent) shooter, so this Olympus 25mm F1.8 is my favorite street shooting lens for Micro Four Thirds, it is so compact it fits so well on smaller camera bodies, it has super-fast AF to capture the critical moments and the lens renders such sharp, beautiful images. This is truly a tiny gem for Micro Four Thirds shooters. I also made a video to talk about all that and more, you can check it out here (click). 
















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: