Sony RX100 Mark III - Third Time's A Charm?

0 Comments
Since I flirted with the Sony RX100 Original quite some time ago, I cannot help but wonder if there are significant improvements in the later iterations of the camera. I found the RX100 Mark III in the used market so I gave it a go, hoping I will be impressed with it, and maybe will become my daily driver. On paper, the camera really did have dramatic upgrades - better, faster zoom lens, newly improved BSI 1 inch image sensor, built in electronic viewfinder and LCD is now tiltable. However, real world use case is not exactly all roses, there are some noticeable stutter and lag during camera normal operations, the controls could have been more efficient especially when moving the focusing points and the handling of the camera is a nightmare. I felt that Sony could have fixed these issues which already existed since the Sony RX100 original, and they left them unchecked, while pushing technological specifications to sell the camera. Not the best approach if you ask me, but hey, what do I know, I am just a random photographer from Malaysia. I share my thoughts in my latest video here (click). 






















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: