This is a continuation from the previous blog entry, sharing more images I have taken on Day 3 of Davis Cup hosted by Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was quite an interesting experience, shooting from the audience seats, surrounded by fellow Malaysian fans and supporters, and the aunty that sat besides me literally screamed many times on top of her lungs chanting "MALAYSIA BOLEH!". It was one thing shooting the game, but knowing that it was my country against another, I could not help but feel something was at stake, and the last few points were nerve-wrecking. I joined in many gasps with the crowd, and also cheers, and had my fair share of Malaysia Boleh chants too. It was a good game, though I hope Malaysia would have better luck next time! All images were shot with Olympus PEN E-PL7 and Olympus 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II.
Malaysia's Naufal Siddiq Kamaruzzaman falls to Vietnam’s Dai Khanh Nguyen in the first singles match, 6-3, 0-6, 2-6.
Please support me & keep this site going:



















