Reliving Some Nostalgia With Kodak Point And Shoot Digicam

0 Comments
Not many of you were here when this blog started, because if you were, you'd remember the camera that started my whole photography journey, it was a Kodak digital point and shoot camera, CX7430. I found a similar camera in the used market today, the Kodak CX7525, with the only difference being a higher megapixel CCD image sensor of 5mp vs 4MP in the older CX7430. Of course I must get it, and it was so much fun reliving the nostalgia of earlier digital photography days - low resolution images with poor dynamic range (blown out highlights, totally black shadows) with grainy images and oversaturated punchy colors. Well, these days it is all about the "vintage vibes", right? The Kodak CX7525 not only delivers the classic look, it also reminds me of how simpler photography was for me back then - throwing all technical obsession aisde and just truly enjoy photography. I made a POV street shooting video using the Kodak CX7525 here (click). 


















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: