KODAK CHARMERA 2.0 Improvement Suggestions

0 Comments
I have been enjoying the Kodak Charmera so much - it is truly small, beautiful in design, shoots lo-fi images and is so simple to use being 100% point and shoot with zero adjustments on the camera. It works, the Kodak Charmera original was a massive hit, it was the most popular camera in 2025. I am sure Reto is making the next Version 2.0, and here are my suggestions on how to make it even better - make the startup time faster, increase battery life at least 200%, add Kodak's own film simulation and film grain effect and also bump the resolution of image sensor up to 3.2MP, which will significantly improve image output while maintaining the lo-fi vibes that the Charmera is so well-loved for. I shared all this and my POV street shooting here (click). 
















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: