Food Indulgence

2 Comments
I have been on a self-induced calorie-deficit for the past 2 months and I gotta tell you, eating healthy is not fun. But hey, I am not getting any younger, so staying in shape, or doing my best to improve my fitness is as important as shutter therapy (almost). When I do get to indulge, oh, my, goodness, I love love love food so much. I am one of those people who live to eat and I am not ashamed to admit it. Gluttony could be my sin, but how can anyone not love food? 

A funny story - My friend Matti Sulanto asked my other friend, Charmaine "which do you prefer, to cook the food or to take pictures of them?" No one asked my opinion and I chimed in "I prefer to EAT THEM of course". 

Omellete with Waffles

Nasi Lemak

Lor Bak

Japanese Black Curry Rice

Overpriced Coffee

Overpriced Croissant 

Weird but delicious egg mayo sandwich

Classic Kolo Mee

Laksa Sarawak

Fried Chicken & Waffles

Hipster Charcoal Bread Sandwich

Hipster Nasi Lemak

Please support me & keep this site going:


2 comments: