Yesterday Once More 5 at KLPAC

0 Comments
About two weeks ago, I attended a mini concert at KLPAC, and it was their 5th installment of Yesterday Once More, indulging in music from yesteryears. I was an audience this time, and was not hired to shoot, so I attended the actual show instead of the dress rehearsal, and seated at the crowd section. I still intended to grab some shots for myself, so I brought along the most convenient setup I can think of - the E-M1 Original and Panasonic 14-140mm lens. This was quite a challenging shoot as I was fixed at one location, not being able to move around limited my composition options. The lighting on stage was quite dim, and using a superzoom that stops down to F5.8 at the longest end 140mm does require the use of much higher ISO numbers that I don't normally touch when I usually shot with my prime lenses. Nevertheless, the primary goal was to have fun, enjoy the show and I did love the live music show tremendously. Photography in this case was secondary, and here are some mediocre shots from the show. Not my best work, but I love them anyway!

















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: