Shooting Portraits of Ivani With Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8

2 Comments
Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8 has been my favourite Micro Four Thirds lens since its launch back in 2011. This tiny gem weighs only 116g, yet it delivers excellent results, rendering sharp images with plenty of fine details, good contrast and beautiful bokeh. I have done countless photography jobs with this lens shooting portraits, weddings, events, stage coverage and product photography over the years. In my latest adventure with the Olympus 45mm F1.8. I was shooting the beautiful Ivani Leang (IG @ivani_leang) with my friends Van Ligutom (@vanligutom) and Jojo (IG @jojoelisan) at Tamarind Square in Cyberjaya. I also recorded behind the scenes of this shoot in POV style to show you the view through my camera's viewfinder, you can find the video here (click). I am sharing some of my favourite images from the session here in this blog entry! All images were taken with OM System OM-1 and Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8 lens. 





















Please support me & keep this site going:


2 comments:

  1. Great photos Robin. The 45mm F1.8 is one of the best portrait lenses ever, especially if you consider its image quality and pleasing bokeh versus its tiny dimensions and low weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, the Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8 has always been my favourite lens!

      Delete