Casual Lifestyle Portraits with OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO

1 Comments
While testing the OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO for my review, I went to the part and did a casual lifestyle portrait shoot. The beautiful talent was Melanie, whom was such a joy to work with and the whole session was arranged by dear friend and Leica Ambassador, Kieron LongI took this opportunity to do a POV video as well to show a bit of what happened behind the scenes, what's in front and around my camera and bits and pieces of my small interactions with the model during the shoot. You can find the POV video here (click). As for the rest of this blog entry, I shall just spam the portrait images I have shot with the OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO on my own OM-D E-M1 Mark III camera. 















Please support me & keep this site going:


1 comment:

  1. Hello Robin, what aperture did you use for these shots?

    ReplyDelete