Street Shooting With OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO

0 Comments
I have just published my full review (video here) for the OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO lens yesterday on YouTube. This time I shall skip writing a blog article review, because I have been overwhelmed with work and travel recently. I have been travelling two weekends back to back, from previously in Kuantan for 3 days to just last weekend in Malacca for 4 days. In between I have shoots, meetings and still actively creating content for my YouTube, well, because YouTube videos pay my bills and that takes priority over this blog. I know some of you have mentioned you prefer reading reviews in article format than watching in video, but this time I have to just go with the video. 

I did bring the OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO out for street shooting, after all the 40mm equivalent focal length is popular for street photographers. I am sharing my photographs taken from the street outing, which I have also made a POV video (here) to show you how I got my shots. I am sharing some of my shots in this entry! All images shot on the E-M1 Mark III. 























Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: