Little Creatures - A Little Piece of Perth, Australia

0 Comments
Recently, Charmaine Hon, an old friend whom I have known since my DotA 1/early blogging/university days came to KL for a visit. She brought along a little piece from Perth - a huge bottle of Pale Ale from Little Creatures in Fremantle. Little Creatures is a brewery, restaurant and bar all combined into one huge warehouse-like dining and drinking space just by the seaside overlooking the Indian Ocean during sunset. It was such an amazing place to just chill and have some fresh off the tap beer. I have spent a fair amount of time there on casual outings, as well as occasions when we celebrated someone's birthday.

Image shot with Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.2 PRO lens. 


I do not drink and people who know me, know this, but man, that Pale Ale is something else entirely. To quote what Charmaine said - no one really does Pale Ale like Little Creatures, and I could not agree more.

Maybe I should plan a trip to Western Australia again, and just a purely for fun, photography trip with some time to spare catching up with awesome friends there.

Sometimes I do wonder, are there anyone who reads this blog from Perth, WA? Identify yourself!


No comments: