Throwback - Shooting Carmen with Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.2 PRO Lens

0 Comments
About 2 years ago, I published my review of the Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.2 PRO lens here, and in that review I featured Carmen in the sample gallery. As you all know I do not do much portrait shooting but I particularly enjoyed shooting this session. Special thanks to Carmen, the final samples of her portrait shots successfully displayed the capabilities of the F1.2 lens. I have still a long way to go when it comes to shooting portraits, but looking at these shots my hands got itchy I just want to do a session right now!






I still remembered we finished the shoot within 2 hours, a simple and casual outing. All shots were done with natural ambient light, during the day at various locations around a building, but I did pay attention to how the light hit her face. All these shots were taken with the Olympus PEN-F, with only minimal adjustments in post-processing, and the images were as good as straight out of camera.


No comments: