Olympus PEN E-PL9 Review is Up!!

1 Comments
Thanks to Olympus Malaysia, I have had the Limited Edition Blue Olympus PEN E-PL9 for a week to shoot. My review is now published on Ming Thein's site here (click).











I think it is such a lovely stylish camera, very capable when the situation calls for it, and small enough for casual every day use. I have put the E-PL9 through a series of gruesome torture tests, including a shoot at a dimly lit theater for a drama-musical show.

However, do you find the Blue color attractive? I have friends who thought the blue E-PL9 looked incredibly sexy, but some people plainly got turned off at the sight of an unusual color choice for a camera.

Are you a fan of small, compact cameras? I know I am.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Robin,
    I do love the blue color. Such a pitty that they do not offer it for users in Germany.
    In my opinion it was a failure to cancel the access port, because using of the VF-4 is so comfortable especially in bright sunlight.
    Thank you for your review on Ming Theins site, a pleasure as always.
    Greetings from Germany!
    Armin

    ReplyDelete