Revisiting Lumix LX100 - Shooting Portraits

0 Comments
Happy New Year 2024 to all you awesome people out there. I hope you have a joyful and fruitful year ahead. I recently found a used Panasonic Lumix LX100 in the used market in such good condition, and at a price I just could not refuse, so I thought it would be fun revisiting this old camera. I have blogged about the LX100 multiple times before, so I won't repeat my thoughts here, but it was fun using the compact camera again, after all it features large Micro Four Thirds image sensor, bright and versatile zoom lens in such a small form factor. My friend Kieron arranged an outdoor model portrait photoshoot in Kuching, and the LX100 performed really well, getting me some shots that I am actually quite happy about! I share plenty of thoughts about the LX100 in my latest video here (click), and in this blog entry I shall just share some fresh photographs of the beautiful Eka. 

















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: