YONGNUO 12-35MM F2.8-4 For Micro Four Thirds

0 Comments
Youngnuo sent me their budget standard zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds mount, the YN 12-35mm F2.8-4 and I brought the lens to Penang for a wedding reception shoot, as well as some casual snapshots. While I fully tested the lens on an actual job, shooting a wedding, I cannot share the images from the private client, but I can of course share my own personal shots. I thought the Yongnuo 12-35mm is a solid budget option, offering brighter aperture, weather-sealing and better optics than standard kit lenes, yet asking for about half the price of what the PRO grade zooms from Olympus or Panasonic. I did not do a full review this time, I was merely sharing my thoughts on what I liked and disliked about the Yongnuo 12-35mm lens in my latest video here (click). 


























Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: