Conversations With Leica - Kieron Long (Leica Ambassador, Malaysia)

0 Comments
When my friend Kieron Long informed me a week ago that he was travelling to Kuala Lumpur to give a talk for Leica, I immediately registered myself a spot. Leica Malaysia organized a week-long exhibition and activities for their "Celebration of Photography" event. The main exhibition and talks are happening at Avenue K Mall, which is directly opposite the KLCC Twin Towers right in the city center. I attended Kieron's talk about "Life in Monochrome" last Friday night. I also shot some images covering the event, and of course vlogged the event. The video will be published a few weeks later (I have other videos that need to go up first), but here are some shots that I have shot from the event!

Leica Malaysia's Celebration of Photography exhibition and week-long activities are still on-going. For event listing and registration, go to their official page here (click). 


















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: