Waterfall Adventures With Friends At Sungai Kedondong

3 Comments
I am a city boy and I don't go into the wild or out of the city often, but when opportunities come I will grab them when I can. Bihzhu asked if I wanted to join her to a relaxing dip in the waters of Sungai Kedondong, which is about an hour plus drive out of Kuala Lumpur, and of course I said yes! This was a much needed time out and short break away from my usual routine, to just immerse myself in nature and not think of YouTube comment trolls, or any other current worries and issues in life that I have to deal with. The timing was just right, and I documented this short trip in vlog format, you can check out my video here (click). 


I also took some time to shoot some portrait shots of my friends there. The camera and lens shall remain a mystery for this session, but I guess those who know will know and it isn't that difficult to guess what gear was used from the photographs. Nothing was planned, everything was spontaneous, and I was glad my friends were sporting enough to hit some quick poses for the camera. Also, it was tricky navigating around slippery ground, and moving along the waters as I was holding the camera. Even if the camera and lens were weather-sealed, dropping them onto hard rocks, and submerging them into cold diver water may not end the day very well. Being as cautious as I could, of course that compromises the composition and overall quality of shots that I can get out of this session. Honestly, who cares? I was having a lot of fun at the river and I got some shots, which was a bonus!



















Please support me & keep this site going:


3 comments:

  1. Glorious, Robin! But could the water really have been so cold in Malaysia? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a real successful break out day, which I call "soul food" - we need it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paradise! Looks like everyone had a cool, relaxing time away from the weight of tropical heat and humidity

    ReplyDelete