After 7 long years, finally my YouTube channel has hit 100,000 subscribers! It felt like a lifetime getting here, and I only have all you beautiful people to thank for. I always say this, without you guys, there is no Robin Wong. So, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, thanks for the views, the shares, the likes, comments and all the coffees and generous contributions you have sent, the support and love were real! I appreciate you being here, and I can only promise this, I am still here, I am not going anywhere, shutter therapy must go on, and I will continue to blog and create new videos, week after week. I have more exciting news and updates coming very, very soon and I can't wait to share with you guys! Until then, I shall go out and treat myself to a fancy slice of cake.
![]() |
| Image taken by Tang Chun Cheuh, used with permission |
Please support me & keep this site going:
