Friends in KL and Kanbe Ramen

0 Comments
One of the go-to places to bring my friends for a meal when they are visiting outside of Kuala Lumpur, is Kanbe Ramen. This Japanese Ramen restaurant was opened merely few years ago and has risen to fame, much loved by ramen lovers locally here to a point where many have claimed Kanbe to be the best Ramen place in Malaysia. I have tried many, many Ramen restaurants in KL and I got to say, Kanbe is a league of its own. So when my friends Allen and Tiffany came to KL for a visit, I just have to bring them there to try some porky goodness, and I believe they were not disappointed. We caught up over coffee and cakes after the hearty meal. 

Tonkotsu Ramen with Shiro Broth

Allen and Tiffany visiting KL

Coffee, cakes and conversations
Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: