More Insect Macro Adventures With 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 Macro II

0 Comments
I decided to scratch my insect macro itch, so I went to the nearby park to grab some quick shots of whatever I can find there. Nothing out of the ordinary, just your usual garden bugs, if I wanted something more exotic I got to travel a lot further and deeper into the forest, which I did not intend to as I did not want to meet a mountain lion and get swallowed alive. Anyways, I brought the 7Artisans 60mm F2.8 Macro II lens and attached it onto my Olympus E-M1 Mark II, using my usual insect macro technique with wireless flash fired off camera and I had some shots that I was actually quite pleased with. I also made a video showcasing these shots, together with 5 tips for shooting awesome insect macro images, you can find the video here (click). 

















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: