Bangkok Portrait Of Stranger

0 Comments
During recent trip to Bangkok, of course I did some shutter therapy and I did my best to approach some local Thai for their portraits. It was always thrilling getting to meet new people, and being able to photograph them was a bonus. This man was sitting out on the streets, reading the morning paper. I believe he worked at a nearby gas tank distribution center. I was hesitant to approach him for a photograph because he was shirtless, but he had such a warm smile that I was drawn to him. We had a short chat, I understood maybe 30% of what he said, but he agreed to have some shots taken. I used my Panasonic GM1 and Olympus 25mm F1.8 and took some quick shots. I cannot help but smile when I saw the portrait of this man!


Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: