Bihzhu's Waterfall Birthday Bash

0 Comments
My dear friend Bihzhu celebrated her 41st birthday recently, and she had quite an unusual celebration - she held a mini party happening right at a waterfall. The location was Lata Beringin, and I went with my friend Spencer. There were plenty of amazing people, all of whom were Bihzhu's close friends, and we were surrounded with so much laughter and love. We had delicious food filling our tummies and went for a dip in the cool waters, just chilling. This was a much needed getaway and a break I needed from my busy routine of being a photographer and content creator! It was a genius idea to have the celebration in the open outdoors, close to nature, and that sound of waterfall roaring constantly in the background, being in the cool river water was really refreshing. It was the recharge and reset that I needed. Again, to my beautiful amazing friend Bihzhu, happy birthday and I wish you bountiful of blessings, love, happiness and peace. Many happy returns! I have also made a vlog documenting this special occasion, you can find the vlog here (click). 


Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: