OnePlus One Camera Review

100 Comments
I have been overwhelmed with all the heavy camera talks and news going on from Photokina week with launching of so many new photography products, and me having spent all of my last weekend at a photography centric event, the Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival (KLPF) 2014, meeting hundreds of people, all three full days discussing, debating and sharing about photography products. For once, this particular weekend, I decided to leave my Olympus gear behind. No that did not mean I am not having my shutter therapy, I still do that faithfully. Instead I chose to shoot with something a lot more basic, and simpler. I turned my mobile phone photography mode on, and shot the entire weekend with just my mobile phone. This allowed me to forget most of the technicalities of carrying an advanced system, went back to basics, and just enjoy myself without thinking too much. 

Considering I was already planning to shoot heavily with the mobile phone, I thought why not do a camera review for the phone I am currently using, the OnePlus One. I have searched around the web for information about the camera, not much came up. Therefore, I shall add in my part, reviewing the phone from a photography enthusiast's point of view, how the camera performs, evaluating the image output and see if this OnePlus One camera can deliver. 

Do take note that I am not a tech junkie, I will not be discussing about other aspects of the phone, and concentrate solely on the camera and imaging performance of OnePlus One. I have no connections to OnePlus and I bought the phone entirely out of my own pocket (to replace my dying Nexus 4). I will not do technical analysis and you will not find any charts, graphs or numbers in the results. What you will see are plenty of photograph samples, taken in a course of two days at multiple locations. I believe the findings are best discovered by experience, shooting on the field, and I am merely sharing my user experience using the camera on the OnePlus One phone. 

OnePlus One in action. Camera App used was Camera FV-5 

Taking a closer look at the back camera, 13MP BSI image sensor, with F2 lens, and 27mm equivalent focal length in 35mm format


Plenty of direct shortcuts, and quick to access functions. 


A quick look at the camera specifications, the OneOlus One is impressive: 

1) 13.13M effective pixels, CMOS, Back Side Illuminated (BSI) structure sensor, manufactured by Sony
Good to know that OnePlus One is using a Sony sensor, and the photography industry has recognised Sony as the leader in sensor technology, manufacturing to the big players, such as Nikon, Pentax and even Olympus. 13MP is not class leading in mobile phone category (Nokia has 40MP!!!) but seriously, any photographers would tell you that it is not the number of pixels that count, but the quality of each pixel that determines how good the image quality is. 13MP is more than sufficient for mobile phone usage. 

2) F2 lens, 27mm and 6 elements lens construction
That tiny lens is actually F2, which is considered very fast for a mobile phone (fastest currently is F1.8, which is quite rare, and not too different from F2 anyway). The lens is of course fixed at 27mm, and not zoomable, but that is the price to pay to keep the lens as small as possible. 

3) Dual LED Flash, which I do not use anyway. 

CAMERA APP USED: CAMERA FV-5

I did not use the built in camera app (by Cyanogenmod) mainly because I was not happy with the image output from that default App. The high ISO images came out completely unusable, and even the lower ISO images suffer smudges and were not optimized. The controls and user interface while shooting were not really simple and straightforward, and some of the important settings (ISO, White Balance, etc) require pushes of buttons to get to. Therefore, I used an alternative Camera App, Camera FV-5, downloadable at Google Play Store and iOS App Store. It is a paid app, but it is worth every cent I paid for. 

With the Camera FV-5, I have quick access to all important parameters while shooting (hey I am a photography enthusiast), and having the ability to adjust ISO, exposure compensation, white balance, metering modes on the fly is godsent. Also, the Camera FV-5 allows images shot to be recorded in PNG format, which is 24bit and very similar to RAW files in usual advanced cameras. Why shoot in PNG? Obviously the camera JPEG output was not satisfactory to me and I take things into my own hands, by applying my usual post-processing workflow. 

All images from here onward were taken with OnePlus One back camera, with Camera FV-5 App. 


Crop from previous image

Say hi to Patrick from Sweden!


Crop from previous image





CAMERA OPERATION

The camera focuses very quickly, and for most general shooting conditions, there was no issue and I managed to take my shots. There was noticeable shutter delay (all cameras have this problem), but it was not bad enough to have much impact on my shooting experience, simply by anticipating the very short delay and time myself accordingly before the shots. Generally the camera is responsive and I did not face any bugs in the 2 days shooting sessions. The OnePlus One is quite a powerful phone, sporting processing power similar to high end mobile phones such as Samsung S5 and HTC One M8. Additionally, it has built in RAM of 3GB. 

The only drawback encountered, was partly due to my own demands, the slow writing time after each shot. I took everything in PNG format, which averages around 15-20MB per file. If I successively took 4-5 images, which I usually do, it does take about 10-20 seconds to write all the images. While the phone is writing the PNG files, the camera can still be used with no lag or issues, but I did not have the ability to preview the images immediately. Not a big deal since I do not always "chimp" (reviewing images fervently). The image quality from the large PNG files were worth the wait. 


IMAGE QUALITY

By using the Camera FV-5, I was shooting the images in PNG, which I was able to optimize through post-processing. I used the combination of Picasa and ACSSee 7.0 on my PC for my processing. 

The images at low ISO settings (100-400, good light conditions) retains high amount of good detail. Of course the default sharpening by the camera app was quite high, which is evident in the sharpening artefacts everywhere in the image (which can easily be reduced, but I left them intact), but they were far from being annoying. Image quality deteriorates at ISO800 and beyond, and I did not expect the camera to perform miracles in low light shooting conditions. After all the image sensor is small and as much hype any mobile phone camera promotes their low light capabilities, you know mostly were just not true. Using the Camera FV-5 I was able to enable ISO3,200, which was absent at the default camera app, capping at ISO1,600. The ISO3,200 may be useful for emergency shots, but not exactly useful for general shooting as the shots were full of noise and suffer great loss of details. 

Dynamic range was quite decent, nothing to write home about, but surely better than most average camera phones. I do see blown out highlights, but shooting everything in PNG allows me some flexibility (though not much) to recover some loss details due to highlight burns, or shadow clippings. I am not a fan of HDR hence I did not use that, but just simple tweak of the S-curve can go a long way. 

The white balance normally will be able to get the colors right, especially in good lighting (outdoor). However, there are situations when the auto white balance struggles to provide a balanced image, and skewing toward an image with greenish cast. The cast is not too destructive, and can be easily removed (via so many methods). I do not quite like the default color profile of the image though. Skin tone did not look natural enough, and somehow the images do not look "real life". The colors seemed "processed". Nevertheless I should not be complaining, and surely the images were tailored for the general consumer, not photographers. The somewhat high contrast, over-saturated colors, with plenty of pop and punch do suit what general crowd would expect. 

On the whole, I am very happy with the image quality. I have not have the chance to compare (and I probably won't) with any other phones in the market, but I do think the images from the OnePlus One does not lag behind that far from the top. 


ISO400

ISO400


ISO400


Crop from previous image



ISO200


ERGONOMICS & SCREEN

Oneplus One is a large phone, pushing to the Phablet territory with the 5.5 inch display. The phone definitely requires BOTH hands to operate. And please, please, PLEASE USE BOTH HANDS when you shoot anything, even with your mobile phone. Two hands will add much more stability to your shots, and please do not be lazy to just use one hand to take photographs. No matter how steady your hands are, you will still have high chance of image shake. 

The OnePlus One is still a smartphone, though larger than many phones out there, it is comparatively smaller than most cameras, and coming from using advanced cameras (Olympus DSLR and Micro Four Thirds system) I do not find the size to be an issue. 

The 5.5 Inch display is good enough, bright and easily viewed even in bright sunlight conditions, outdoor. The large display was great when composing an image, or reviewing them at full HD glory!

Ability to Render Shallow Depth of Field
Although the lens fixed on the camera is an F2 wide aperture lens, the OnePlus One camera does struggle to create background blur to separate the objects and create the isolation effect. It can be mildly achieved by shooting close up images, placing the camera extremely close to the subjects. 

Close Up Shooting
As shown in some samples in this blog entry, the OnePlus One does have respectable close up shooting ability. Surely it is good enough to record small objects, capturing the fine details. 

WHAT I WISH COULD HAVE BEEN IMPROVED

Of course the camera on the OnePlus One is not perfect, and is surely not the best camera phone out there. Here are the items which I hoped OnePlus One could have included, or improved on:

1) Image Stabilization
There is no optical image stabilization on the OnePlus One camera. Image Stabilization is the way to go, and has been incorporated into many newer and higher end smartphones. I do find myself constantly struggling to steady my shots, and needed to boost the ISO higher to achieve sufficient shutter speed. 

2) Better JPEG Output
Both the default camera app and the Camera FV-5 do not produce adequately good JPEG quality straight out of the camera (the default camera being noticeably worse of the two options). Noise handling was poor and image details were not optimized. 

3) Improved Low Light Shooting
The OnePlus One may actually be better than many smartphone cameras out there when it comes to shooting in low light, having BSI image sensor and F2 lens. However, inspecting the images, I believe they could have been better. 



ISO3,200

Crop from previous image

ISO3,200


Crop from previous image


Crop from previous image


Crop from previous image


Crop from previous image

ISO400


I have also provided FULL RESOLUTION images (direct convert from PNG to JPEG) for download, so you can view the images (before post-processing, not even cropping) and inspect the image quality for yourself. 


Unfortunately Exif data was destroyed when the images were converted from PNG to JPEG. But hey, those were taken with mobile phone. Aperture is forever fixed at F2. Shutter speed? I cannot even control that, and mostly making sure the images do not shake, that is all. I do consciously remember what ISO was selected for most images. 

CONCLUSION

I do think the camera on the OnePlus One is quite impressive. It has exceeded all my expectations, after all the OnePlus One phone is retailing at HALF of the price of other similarly positioned smartphones (high end, high specifications) in the market. Of course the OnePlus One may lose out to a handful of competitors (not many) but in real world usage, I find it more than adequate for casual shooting. Mobile photography shooters will not be disappointed. 

I will continue to shoot with the OnePlus One camera, and if it is good enough, I may use the camera phone for wide angle shots in my street shooting! I may have 45mm F1.8 (90mm equivalent) on one camera (Olympus E-M5), maybe 25mm F1.8 (50mm equivalent) on E-PL5, and leave the wide angle to the OnePlus One. We shall see!

Do you shoot with your mobile phone camera a lot? Do share your experience, and what you think!

______________________________________________________________________________
Please support my blog by liking my FACEBOOK PAGE here (click)



100 comments:

  1. You prove once again that the photographer is the most important part of the equation. I just got a Moto G to replace my dying Nexus 4. I might try out this camera app you suggest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, but I am very new to mobile phone photography. I shall explore more!

      Delete
    2. After seeing these photos I only can agree with you

      Delete
  2. Invite anyone so i can buy and test

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was not obtained via invites.

      Delete
    2. I have some invites available. Let me know if you need one.

      Delete
    3. could u pls mail me the invites gajendra on rahulchicks1@gmail.com would be really greatful to you

      Delete
    4. please send invite on marcuswong3348@gmail.com, thank you sir

      Delete
    5. Hi, I want an invite badly. Grateful if you can send one to me on hellob@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete
    6. Dear Gajendra,
      if you still have a spare invite for 64gb version you could make me happier. My email address is doppiosognoATgmailDOTcom

      Thanks a lot in advance and namaste!

      Daniele

      Delete
    7. I would be really grateful for an invitation to serotonina@gmail .com Thanks in advance!

      Great review!!! Do you think it worths the upgrade from a nexus 4 just because of the camara?

      Delete
    8. Any invites left? :) send me one please on poma37@gmail.com thanks!

      Delete
    9. do you have any invites left? My email is kleo.fang@gmail.com Thank you :D

      Delete
    10. please email me an invite for 64gb if anyone has still left one..harpreetkukreja911@gmail.com..thanks in advance!!1

      Delete
    11. hi, please help to send another invite on marcuswong3348@gmail.com? I did not activate within 24 hours. hope you have another one to share thank you sir

      Delete
    12. Dear Gajendra, hopefully you still have invites available. If you do please kindly send me one at vivindran@gmail.com Thanks.

      Delete
  3. waiting for panasonic cm1 review ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can find one in Malaysia. It will not be released here

      Delete
  4. Not too shabby IQ for non-digital-camera gear! Great for folks who don't want and would probably never use a digital camera to share personal experiences visually and easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. These days smaller format cameras are getting better and better

      Delete
  5. If cellphones has Olympus 5-axis ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camera FV is really great and it will be very exciting to see the new version the developer is working on. The upcoming Android L release includes a whole new camera api with support for raw files (dng) and much more and the new camera fv version will make use of much of this stuff.

    I'll always prefer to carry my Olympus with me, but it's nice to see major improvements in the mobile photography as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting times ahead indeed. Can't wait for android L

      Delete
    2. The OnePlus One now supports shooting in RAW with its latest update. (38R)

      Delete
    3. Will give this a try. Takes some time to test.

      Delete
    4. yes please update when you do. would love to hear what you think of the new RAW feature

      Delete
  7. how does it compared to the nokia lumia 1020?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me the Nokia to use for a few days and I will tell you

      Delete
  8. Hi Robin,
    I really thought it's just a mathematical calculation when i overheard the conversation between two of you. Awesome images and thank you for sharing. I am sorry if I disturbed your walk but I just love to 'see and learn how the street master' tackle the street. I read less but I shoot more and I learn faster by seeing.
    Love this phone and the images are awesome. Though I love to grab one but my wife push me for a Samsung Tab.
    May you have a great day.
    Regards,
    John Ragai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries John it was good to have you around and I wish you stayed longer. I did not have many good shots that morning but that was not the main point of the shutter therapy. Let's shoot more!

      Delete
  9. I read Dxo gave iPhone 6 gold standard award for lens. I use galaxy 4 when I've forgotten em1. OK but miss IS.
    Bob and cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder when is 5-Axis IS coming to smartphones.

      Delete
  10. I use an rather old Alcatel OT 806 smartphone with just 2 Mpixels built in camera. Because of the quality of the lens which I think are made from plastics, I apply Lomography filter effects to the images I capture with good results. So, in everyday use, when I don't have an Olympus or Panasonic camera and I meet great photo subjects when I walk through the city with work, I use the mobile phone camera. The resulting photos were voted in top 20 on an America photo website who is specialized in contests when I was active on it, so you don't need a zillion Mpixels camera to achieve great results....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not about how many pixels, but the quality of each pixel that counts

      Delete
  11. Hi Robin, how did u manage to change focus bracket position? Mine is always at the middle. I can't move the position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an option to move the focus area by touching at where you want it to be focused on the screen.

      Delete
  12. The built-in camera may become your go-to if you can handle a few less controls. It can now record 10-bit RAW .dng files, which have far more tonal range than the over-processed 8-bit JPG files that accompany them. The only thing the phone does to the .dng is a bit of tonal correction and devignette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will surely give the new update over the camera app a new spin. Nonetheless, now I do love what I am seeing from the Camera FV-5

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the good advice and suggenstions. I have the One, and I will start experimenting. But really... I can't believe you took the fourth photo (with the little flames, at night) with the One and generally a mobile phone. Very good job! Do you remember if you were holding it or if you were using a stand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the photos were taken handheld, except the first few (shots of the phones in action). I figured it would make more sense to shoot hand-held since most of the time we do not use a tripod.

      Delete
    2. Then, wow! Your photos are not shaky or blurry at all! I've been experimenting with FV-5 yesterday, indoors. When in auto, the picture looked steady but had much 'noise'. I noticed that the lower the ISO, the less 'noise' and the picture was clearer. However it became more blurry and shaky... I need practice, haha :)

      Delete
  14. Hello, thank you for the informative review. IT was very helpful. I was wondering if you knew any type of external lens that will work with the one plus one smartphone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried any. but I am keen to experiment.

      Delete
  15. Great Review...

    Lens Blur (Google Camera for Depth of Field), and you forgot to mention CyanogenMods "Clear Image" feature for detailed photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Robin did you try with any other Camera App from Playstore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try a few and I decided to stay with Camera FV-5

      Delete
  17. can you make a tutorial and teach us how you took thoes beatiful pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My whole blog is my sharing on photography. Take time to explore around.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. i just can believe you took pictures that look geat with Oneplusone -and im trying to figur it out all day long with my Oneplus one :
      GREAT REVIEW; GREAT JOB.

      Delete
    3. The photographer who takes the photographs is very important, you have to know what you are doing. The Oneplus One camera is great, but the default CM camera app is not.

      Delete
    4. +1 to Uwu's suggestion. How about a selling short three chapter eBook walking us through every step of getting some of these great shots (like the Patrick photo, the flames photo, and the guy in green sitting in front of the fan) on a cell phone? Start with selection of camera settings, shutter speed, etc, then move onto composition (how you framed the shot, etc), to post production (what editing steps did you take on the PC?). If you could walk us through that for one to three of these shots, that'd be fantastic. I have an OPO, and my shots look nowhere near as good as any of those, so I need to learn. Teach us, please!

      PS I have no invites currently, sorry world.

      Delete
  18. The cyanogenmod app let's you select the shuttering speed, which is better for dark shots :) you can try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skyline, I have tried the default cynogenmod's app. The image quality is very, very bad. I am a photographer and I know when the image quality is bad.
      Camera FV-5 allows much longer shutter speed (60 seconds) while the default app only limited to 8secs.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the review, you took awesome shots. Hope you'll give review of other popular mobiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I do not have the money to buy so many phones.

      Delete
    2. Hey Robin do one thing for me with Camera FV-5!
      Get your oneplus one and set 13MP and FLASH ON now go to a dark room and take a random photo. You get a strange "separation line" in the middle of the photo taken? Or it's only mu device with this problem?
      Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Lo, this is device effect. If you take image with flash - it will be devided like this...

      Delete
  20. Yeap, the separation line is there... I think it's an app issue.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shots! Do you mind sharing the settings you used in FV-5 for these photos? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use P mode, I control both ISO and exposure compensation manually, depending on situations. WB was set to auto. Metering was evaluative.

      Delete
  22. Amazing shots! Would you suggest FV-5 over the default CM Camera app for someone who is just looking to shoot in auto mode most of the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, FV-5 needs you to have some basic knowledge and understanding on how cameras work. If auto and user friendliness is what you are after then stay with the default CM camera app.

      Delete
  23. Hi Robin,

    How do you achieve bokeh effect [ironman] with FV-5 ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Robin!

    Thanks for review. But as I know - it's not possible to get PNG image on Android... It's possible to get RAW on very few devices. So it seems to be standard JPEG with copress quality 100% saved in PNG. Probably I'm wrong, but didn't find any way to get PNG.

    Also it would be really interesting to hear your thoughts about A Better Camera - which seems to be one of few who is making some real processing after image was taken. Great computational photography example imho (HDR Video available - didn't find it in any other app). Still not 100% perfect but worth to try.

    Also Pro HDR Camera has great results (at least on iOS). Also worth to try if interested in HDR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't particularly like HDR. I think it works for some photography and you really do need to know what you are doing, and when you should use it. Many people just use it for everything and they think the HDR gives a nice output, in reality it is the total opposite So no, I won't be doing any HDR shooting, not with the phone, not even with my cameras, unless very exceptional circumstance requires me to.

      Delete
    2. I see. But my message was not about HDR generally. I want to say that all camera applications will have identical images. It's not possible to get more than camera module can give. It's possible only with post processing.

      Delete
  25. Very good photos, thanks for sharing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Robin pz teach me some basics of photography in ur next blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Robin pz teach me some basics of photography in ur next blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, thanks for the article. Since I am taking pictures with this app. the pictures are perfect. Only one point: is there a way how to correct the aspect ratio of border of photos (the more far from center the worse)? For example: when I am taking picture of face and the face is filling (almost) whole size of picture, the top of the picture is extended (top of the face is somehow extended, stretched against reality). It is probably because it can capture wide range of field. Is there some way how to easy correct it to the real ratio? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good review, thanks for sharing. I really like the two photos of the flames. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Robin,
    Good and comprehensive review. One thing i want to ask is that, since now it's possible to shoot RAW with the default camera app of Oneplus One. Did you try it?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great review, thanks!

    I am about to switch from Nexus 4 as well: how would you compare OnePlus One camera to that of Nexus 4?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is how every camera phone needs to be reviewed. Excellent job. I appreciate the variety of shots. Most reviews contain only shots of landscapes and never include portraits. I'll be looking forward to more reviews! (Nexus 6, Xperia Z3, Note 4) =P

    ReplyDelete
  33. Could u pls mail me the invites lucky laxadhish on luckylaxa@gmail.com would be really greatful to you

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need to buy a new phone and was hesitating to purchase the Oneplus One because of the camera being rumored to be its weak spot. After your review I am more than convinced to buy it. Thank you very much for this excellent review.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you very much for your article. I really appreciated its mixture of technical skill and lack of eccessive "techie" language.
    Great suggestion about the FV-5 app, it is definitely way much better than the stock one. Worth the price, quite high as an app, almost zero as a tool for a photographer.
    Best wishes
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  36. I was seeking this convinced info for a long time. Thank you for offering such great information and good luck. have a peek here

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello Mr Robin Wong,
    I am not a photographer, but loves to capture day to day life moments. Had before Nokia N70, galaxy SII, iphone s4 but now shifted to samsung galaxy e7. Never had any issues with the picture qualities of the phones used before, the pictures were sharp and good quality, but I am very much disappointed with the output quality of the E7, it had to too much barrel distortion, images used to look bend and tilted at the corners, so sold that phone. So can you suggest me a good quality mid range camera phone. From last few uses of my camera phone what I knew that mega pixel doen't matter, but the quality of sensor and the lens.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  38. great review, thanks for commenting on autofocus speed & shutter lag; one question, were you able to find a app that allows for manual shutter speed control, e.g. set at 1/100s, to enable less blurry shots? thanks for checking

    ReplyDelete
  39. It is one of the important information which is useful to many people whose smartphone is not working properly iPhone repair London

    ReplyDelete
  40. Best Android Data Recovery App ?
    Photo review app

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for always being the source that explains things instead of just putting an unjustified answer out there. I loved this post.
    outdoor action camera

    ReplyDelete
  42. There are several advantages of using mobile phones for business purposes. Utilizing used mobile phone price will allow all company personnel to remain in contact with each other at all times, whether in or out of the office. Phones connect the various members of a business on all levels, allowing them to always be focused, reachable, organized, and up-to-date on business operations. The advantages of using mobile phones in business can be summarized by their enabling of constant accessibility, www.mobileprice24.com and convenient internet connection, and organization capabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  43. very important information.If u have any problems with iphone..go for sydney repair center.iphone 4 screen repair

    ReplyDelete
  44. pickedguide giving service for Best android phone and Samsung galaxy. Check Mobile phone reviews anytime with 100% true information in mobile phone reviews, smartphone reviews, best android phone and Samsung galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  45. After seeing these photos I only can agree with you.
    http://www.azrepair.eu/devices/oneplus-repair/

    ReplyDelete
  46. The images was nice the same thing you can do with the mobile lens, We all have an attribute known as self-obsession. In some of us it is hyper-active and in others it is balanced. But the truth is that it is sublimely or overtly there. For people who love to adore themselves and for people who love to spent time in seclusion- Mobile Camera Lens or Selfie Cameras are the best possible option

    ReplyDelete
  47. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    watching hockey through IMT ref cam

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great Article! I have the One+ and been looking for a new phone (LG V10) to replace it for overseas trip but after reading through this, I will definitely give the One+ another chance.

    ReplyDelete