Seeing Red On Chinese New Year

2 Comments
Gong Xi Fa Cai to those who celebrate Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year! 

May this year bring you abundant prosperity, overflowing joy and great health. I am currently away from Kuala Lumpur, and am back in my hometown Kuching in Borneo, celebrating the Chinese New Year with my family. This is a much needed break, probably I will eat too much sinful food, but let's worry about the consequences later. I am compiling a series of images in bold red, mainly because red is the primary auspicious color for Chinese New Year! Enjoy the oversaturated reds in the images!

















Please support me & keep this site going:


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! Much easier to see your work here than on YouTube, so glad you keep your blog going. "Red" Question: Pop Art art filter, Color Creator Red+5 Sat., or just post-processing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Most of these images had minimal post-processing, did not do anything to the colors. Some of them were not shot with Olympus cameras.

      Delete