E-M1 Original - The Camera That Revolutionized The Mirrorless Cameras

0 Comments
It has been 10 years since Olympus launched the OM-D E-M1 in 2013 and I thought it would be fun to take mine out for a spin. The E-M1 original has changed the mirrorless camera landscape, showing what is possible and how a capable, professional mirrorless camera should be made. I discuss the significance of the E-M1 in my latest video, which also included me doing POV street with the E-M1. I am sharing the fresh images, mostly street portraits and environmental shots from the streets of Kuala Lumpur here in this entry. I used the venerable M.Zuiko 12-40mm F2.8 PRO lens, just because the lens was launched together with the E-M1, and has become the default kit or combo. You can watch my POV video here (click). 





















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: