Portraits of a Fisherman - Testing OM System 20mm F1.4 PRO

0 Comments
I got the OMSystem 20mm F1.4 PRO lens on loan OMD World (local distributor for Olympus/OMSystem) and I tagged along my friend Kieron Long (Leica Ambassador) to shoot at a fishermen village, Kampung Telaga Air in Borneo. I was visiting my mum in Kuching, so at the same time I took the opportunity to put the lens through some torture test. Special thanks to Suffian Sabeli who hosted us and became our tour guide, bringing us on boat around to shoot the fisherman doing his thing out in the ocean. This was definitely something very new and refreshing for me, out of the usual urban vibes, and I enjoyed myself shooting the fisherman and exploring the nearby village after that. I am still testing the 20mm PRO lens and collecting sample images, a review will be coming for sure. Of course, I also vlogged this session in POV style video, you can see it here (click). 

Images were all shot with Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III and OMSystem 20mm F1.4 PRO lens. 





















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: