I originally wanted to just make a simple video to share real tips on how to improve photography - not just oh what camera or lens to upgrade to, or some quick shortcuts on special camera features or tricks, or overly aggressive image editing. I wanted to share the truth, there is no shortcut in photography, and if you really want to get better in the game, you have got to put in the work. Get to know your gear inside out, improve your shooting discipline, and spend more time shooting than scrolling through endless Instagram feed or YouTube videos. I thought it would be great to accompany all that dry chatter with some POV street shooting around Kuala Lumpur, using my Olympus E-M1 original and Olympus 25mm F1.8. You can find the video here (click). I am sharing the images from that session in this blog entry.
Please support me & keep this site going:















