Congratulations to Ivan & Chin Lay!

0 Comments
Last Saturday, I attended the wedding luncheon of Ivan and Chin Lay at Chow Kit hotel in downtown KL. Ivan is an old friend whom I have known since forever! We were classmates in secondary school, and we still kept in close contact until this very day. I am so happy for you Ivan, congratulations to you and I wish you abundant happiness, love and blessings for your marriage life. Of course, my itchy hands brought along my camera, but I was very being very careful not to do anything crazy to overstep the official photographer on duty. I had my Nikon Z5 and the TTArtisan 75mm F2 AF (I am still in the process of reviewing) and I took some shots from my seat during the cake cutting and champagne toasting ceremony. I am so, so happy so see Ivan being so happy on this special day! 









Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: