I am very happy to announce my next photography workshop that will happen next year! This time, it will be in Helsinki, Finland, from 2 to 6 August 2027 and I am doing this together with my friends Peter Forsgard and Matti Sulanto. Following the success of our Kuala Lumpur Photography Workshop 2026, we will do another one next year, and this time we shall make some changes in the workshop format with more exciting photo projects and assignment. This workshop is open to any photographers at any skill levels, from any genre and using any camera, it does not matter as long as you want to do street photography, and you are looking to upgrade your photography game to the next level. Since this workshop will be at Matti and Peter's backyard literally, I am joining and exploring Helsinki for the first time - I shall do my best to provide guides, support and feedback to help you elevate your photography skills. We have an early bird promotion that runs until 15 October 2026, please do sign up early and I hope to see some of you there next year! I made a video to talk about this here (click). You can check out the official workshop website and sign up here (click)
Please support me & keep this site going:

No comments:
Post a Comment