LET'S ROCK 3 - Awesome Rock Mini Concert in KLPAC You Must See!

0 Comments
I have the privilege to shoot the dress rehearsal for the latest KLPAC production, Let's Rock 3 last night, and boy oh boy was I enjoying myself too much. This is the third iteration of Let's Rock series, and I was right there at the beginning from Let's Rock 1 originally in 2017! How time flies, and the amazing popular rock music, being presented live with a twist - added layers of symphonic orchestra, live four piece band and large backing choir group, I must say you gotta watch it to see how magnificent this whole rock mini concert is! My favourite local singer-songwriters are also headlining the show - Bihzhu nd Fuad from Kyoto Protocol! It was so fun shooting the vibrant dramatic theatre stage with too much good music. If you are in Kuala Lumpur from 30 March to 2 April 2023, you MUST watch Let's Rock 3. Grab tickets here, and thank me later. 

Some technical details - images were all shot with OM System OM-1 and various M.Zuiko lenses: 12-40mm F2.8 PRO, 45mm F1.8 and 75mm F1.8














































Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: