POV Birds With OM System 40-150mm F4 PRO

0 Comments
I managed to get the new OMSystem 40-150mm F4 PRO on loan from OMD World Imaging, the official local distributor for Olympus/OMSystem products in Malaysia. This is not my review yet, this was my first testing session in the field, as I brought it to the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park to get up-close and personal with the birds there (do you think they recognize me after my multiple visits?). Instead of just snapping stills, I also shot some video footage with my Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III with the 40-150mm F4 PRO, and I made a video with both the sample images and video footage intermixed with each other. I thought this can give a very good idea on how the lens performs not just for stills, but for video with in body 5-Axis image stabilization and full Continuous AF enabled. In that video I also share my first impressions on the 40-150mm F4 PRO, you can find the video here (click). 

For this blog entry, I shall refrain from discussing my thoughts on the lens for now. I still need to bring it out a few more rounds to thoroughly test it in various shooting environment before I can make my full review, which will definitely be coming. Do give me some time to shoot, and for sure I will share these sample images as always. 

Here are some shots from the Bird Park outing with the OMSystem 40-150mm F4 PRO

















Please support me & keep this site going:


No comments: