2) This wet market (Pudu Open Air Market) is really, really dirty and smelly. Oh the things I put up with to get some shots.
3) I have walked kilometers and still not have good enough shots! Never mind, keep walking. Miracles come to those who wait. Believe, Robin, keep believing.
4) Argh not wide enough! Why did I not bring along that wide angle lens? (happens half of the time)
5) Photo-opportunity!! ATTACK!!!!! Move legs move! Now!
6) Shutter speed not fast enough! (caught unintended motion blur, happens from time to time)
7) Beautiful subject approaching. Have about 5 seconds to prepare for this. Ok, camera settings, check. Composition, check. Now... wait for it... wait for it... oh you got to be kidding me... why TURN AWAY FROM ME!!!
8) You do not see me you do not see me you do not see me I am invisible I am invisible I am a ninja.
9) This street looks unsafe. Lets go in and explore.
10) OMG that is one cute kitty!! (often, I would make time for the cat, and believe me cats love me)
My own corner
11) *stomach growling - hmmmm, maybe breakfast before shooting was not such a bad idea.
12) This is an interesting scene. Lets wait for something to happen here, at least for 15minutes. (2 minutes later) Nah screw that, lets move on. Patience is overrated.
13) *caught a shot. Decisive moment or not? Who cares? Just shoot. and shoot. Yes keep shooting.
14) Sir, can I have a shot of you pleaseeeeeee? *flashes my sexiest smile ever. What? No? Awwwww COME ON!!!
15) *rejected from having a shot taken - fine, fine, there are thousands more random strangers to choose from. Your loss not mine.
16) *yawn. Reminder to self (no. 215423) sleep early next time the night before an early morning shoot.
17) Thanks sir, you look stunning in my photograph. Oh, when will this be published you asked? Tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow. (of course not in the newspaper you asked, but on my blog)
18) Why out of focus why why why??? Noooooo! (very rarely happens but when it does its the end of the world)
19) There is no spoon. If you watched the Matrix you should know what this refers to.
20) Why is Malaysian sun so cruel. I really should consider applying sunscreen.
Small prints from some of my favourite street photographs. Will be hanging them up on my room's wall.
Told you cats love me. I always, always make time for cats.Photo credit goes to Nik Hadi.
21) Stop doing so many panning shots. They are getting redundant and honestly, boring.
22) Open your eyes Robin, OPEN WIDER!
23) Olympus rocks. Oh Hell Yeah!
24) Why is there no mode dial on my Olympus E-5????? (it is troublesome to change shooting modes on the fly without a mode dial)
25) Ugh I am too far away! Wait don't run away don't.... ah dang it....
26) Hmmm what are the alternatives to compose this shot? Low angle? From the other side? Go in closer? Forget it, just shoot it and think later.
27) *regrets on point 26 - reminder to self (no.87654) THINK FIRST before shooting!
28) Life is good! I get to do shutter therapy again!