Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nicholas & Landy: Wedding Day

Toward the end of the year I was almost fully booked for weddings for every weekend, and I have not shared any of the photographs here at all. So I thought why not showcase some of my recent photography assignment/work here? I am no expert when it comes to wedding photography, but I am proud to say my clients have been giving me overwhelmingly positive and encouraging feedback. 

Here are just a few shots, my own favourites, from Nicholas and Landy's wedding which I covered with friend photographer Jason Lioh at Batu Pahat, Johor, late last year. 

All images were taken with Olympus DSLR E-5 and Zuiko Digital lenses 11-22mm F2.8-3.5 or 50mm F2 macro














9 comments:

  1. The shot of the parents getting the bride ready is priceless. The rest are first-class as well. If the engineering gig doesn't work out, you won't starve, Robin! :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reverend for the kind remarks !! I hope I won't starve too.

      Delete
  2. great shots as usual, Robin. I love to see your wedding, so different from our culture and wedding. I love your colors, and your "magic" moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I took the 35mm fos Sony, but I 've never used yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ugo !! Go and try that 35mm lens out, I have a feeling you will love it. I use both the 35mm and 50mm together for my shooting. They work well together.

      Delete
  4. The first B/W shot, the portrait, together with the parents dressing up the bride are my favorites. Exquisite work, as usual, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Andre !!

      Delete