Saturday, June 09, 2012

Shutter Therapy = Passion + Fun

Had a brief shutter therapy this morning with my mates, and I came across this nice wallpaper along the streets at Pavilion, KL. I instantaneously asked Luke Ding to photograph me with his spanking Nikon FE2. Yeap, photographs of me shot in film. 

When I saw those two huge words on the wall, all I could relate to was what I have been doing all along: Shutter Therapy, which essentially is driven by my passion for photography, and wanting to have fun at the same time. 





Photographs taken by Luke Ding. If you have not checked out his street shots, please do so at his blog here. 



Who says photographers always must stay behind the camera? Sometimes we can cam-whore, and pose and be glamorous models too !!! Ok, maybe not the glamorous part, but still, you get the gist, right?

Special thanks to Luke for the photos !!! Simply love them. 

19 comments:

  1. hahahahah....yes we can cam-whore like he best of them hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks mate for the photos !!! Wasted two of your exposures LOL...

      Delete
    2. hahaha...no la...got plenty more where that came from lol....

      Delete
    3. One of these days I might just pick up film LOL.. eh I did not just say that haha

      Delete
  2. Hi Robin from the UK. I love looking at photographs tried the link to Luke Ding and it didn't work!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helo tonyg4,
      Thanks !! I have fixed the link. You can go to http://pointofluke.blogspot.com directly !! Cheers

      Delete
  3. Great site Robin.

    Chris

    In the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, nice entry Robin...like it very much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikon Fe-2. I had one in the chrome and black and should have b=never sold it. THis is a very painful post for me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Libby,
      Don't be sad, if you really do miss it, buy it back !! I am sure it is available in second hand market.

      Delete
  6. Robin, you glamorous cam-whore !
    (huge LOL for that term)

    "That's it, Robin, work it for us (click-click-click) . . . come on, stretch those legs (click-click-click) . . . Throw that head back(click-click-click) . . . flash that big beautiful smile for us (click-click-
    . . . Come on now, you know you've got it (click-click-click). . . now SHOW IT ! (click-click-click-click . . .)
    OOOOOH Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout baby !!!!!!!!!!! click-click-click-click-click-click-click . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben Raven,
      LOL !!! Lets not get carried away !!!

      Delete
  7. Good way of describing, and pleasant piece of writing to take data concerning my
    presentation subject, which i am going to convey in institution of
    higher education.
    Take a look at my web page ; panic attack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was able to find good info from your blog posts.
    Feel free to visit my web site rid acne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to see your post.
    Thank you a lot and I'm taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    Feel free to visit my web page :: laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

    Also visit my web page - magic flight launch box

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the admin of this website is actually working hard for his site, as here every
    stuff is quality based stuff.

    Here is my web-site - gold roth ira

    ReplyDelete