Friday, November 11, 2011

Simple Things Make Me Happy

Side Note: Thanks Yeow and Mun Keat for the kind gesture, I really love the gift you guys brought all the way from Taiwan. You guys made my day.

Just a simple gathering with friends, with some minor gossipping good chattering, catching up on each other's ilves, having some gear talk and sharing thoughts and exchanging ideas on all sorts of issues, while blurting out-of-proportion laughters loud enough to shatter the window glass, these simple things make me very happy.

All Images in this entry were taken with Olympus PEN E-PL1 and Panasonic 20mm F1.7 pancake lens.

Simon Leong (click) and the sexy red leatherish skin on his Olympus PEN E-P3.


Mun Keat, Olympus PEN E-P1, and in case you guys had not noticed, it is the NEW Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4 lens. Awesomeness.

Thian Jin (click) and his new skin on his beloved E-P3.

The battle of the micro 4/3 primes. Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm F1.8, Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4m and Panasonic Lumix 20mm F1.7.

Pen Lovers in action.

Yeow (laughing) and Yap Tzee Meng (click) at the top, Mun Keat at bottom.

Chatime !! Roasted Milk Tea with pearls.


Sometimes, we do not have to think too much. Sometimes, we just have to live in the moment, treasure, and savour every bit of it.

6 comments:

  1. well said on the last part

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a 14-42mm kit instead of 45/1.8 in one of the picture :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the performance of the 25mm ? Planning to get one.

    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simone,
    I did not test the lens much. It is still a very new lens, just purchased, my friend has not even had a chance to use it himself. If I have the opportunity to bring the lens out for a spin then I will let you know what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Robin. After I saw your review regarding the m.zuiko 45mm, now I owned one in my bag. Really a sharp & nice lens with a reasonable price. Thank you for your review.

    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin,

    Have been following your blog that day I got hold of my EPL-1 & share your no string attached altitude

    Living in Shenzhen, China is not a good place to do street photo when so many people are doing so many things that they didn't want so many others to shoot.

    In the meantime, wish you like these:

    http://book.85mm.ch/GoingCandid.pdf
    http://book.85mm.ch/CollectingSouls.pdf

    your PEN friend,

    joe

    ReplyDelete