Saturday, September 10, 2011

Volkswagen Das Auto Show 2011

Earlier this evening, I braved the massive crowd flooding the Bukit Jalil National Stadium for the much anticipated Volkswagen Das Auto Show 2011. There were so many people I lost my appetite to shoot. I only came out with a few photos, but the look and feel of those sexy Volkswagen creatures were out of the world experience. That, coming from a non-car lover such as myself, is something rather unusual.


Weekend is here. Time to charge up the batteries and go for shutter therapy.

2 comments:

  1. Finally you got to the good stuff! People are ok, but cars, cool cars, fast cars...Sexy and fun to look at and drive, but I agree, very hard to shoot at a car show. Its all about the angles and you got a good one in the VW shot. Love your stuff Robin.

    Ralph
    Cashiers, NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me like the angle of this photo. *double thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete