Wednesday, June 08, 2011

All Good Things Come to an End

As I was waiting for my plane flying to Kuala Lumpur, I saw a line of people against the strong window light, casting rather dramatic silhouette. the reflection on the floor was an extra to the shot. Sometimes, inspiration can come to you at the most random places.


Olympus E-PL1, Grainy Film Art Filter applied.

My short holiday in Kuching has come to an end, sadly. I do not think I have had enough of my Kolo Mee and Sarawak Laksa just yet. Nevertheless, I have made every single minute of my time in Kuching count, spending it with dearest mum, relatives and close friends.

And now, I shall brace myself as I brave the towering pile of work awaiting on my desk as I return to the office.

8 comments:

  1. It would be nice if you straighten the photo just abit. Nevertheless, it's an awesome shot!

    ... and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chong,
    Thanks !! Yeah its a bit senget. Getting lazy these days ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to more laksa sessions!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot and descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought of taking the photo bro.. awesome..

    Eyh, failed to grab a bowl of laksa with you this time.. LOL.. Gawai was a lil busy for me.. next time lah.. ho?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey SIlveraven,
    Yes more more moer.

    Sintaicharles,
    Thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyril,
    It was a simple scene, nothing special, but I always loved reflections and shadows, so yeah, and I have a weird fetish to shoot against the light, which is not something normal people would do.
    It was a calm morning, I was with mum at KFC having breakfast.
    No worries, next time we shall attack the LAKKKSAAAA !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete