Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A Friend's Birthday

It was quite late in the afternoon when my phone beeped, a text from Chun Chow asking if I was free for a birthday celebration dinner with Wendy yesterday night. Good thing I did not have anything planned earlier, hence we made a very last minute dinner plans at one of the random restaurant/bar in Sri Petaling. One long day of work, I was really looking forward to this dinner and catch up with friends.




Chun Chow and Wendy, both great friends whom I have known since my college days.



It has been a while since I last posted a photo of myself here. Alright, I know some of you are dying to see my new hair. Yes, more like the lack of it. I kinda like it though !! What do you guys think?



Chun Chow and I ordered ourselves a plate of Sirloin Steak set dinner each. Tasted quite alright, but I would have preferred better sauce.


Wendy had grilled Salmon set.


Thoughtful Chun Chow to grab a very nice looking cake. Chun Chow lighting the cake.


The candle on the cake.



I have not known that many couple who have lasted as long as Chun Chow and Wendy. That itself, is a cause for celebration. You two rock !!


Wendy made her wish, and killed the candle.


We had plenty of talk and caught up on lost times. We even received a call from a common friend who is currently residing in Australia. It was a simple, but meaningful dinner. I really enjoyed myself.

To Wendy, happy birthday !! Here am I, wishing you all the best, and the Lord be with you always. Cheers !!

5 comments:

  1. What's with that really awkward handsign/pose? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just being randon, Jason. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owh.. Great food there, taken nicely and droolingly lol And Happy Belated Birthday to Wendy too :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robin!! Nice picture =)

    ReplyDelete